Why Facebook “Doesn’t Work” for Your Small Business
Circle Marketing’s Managing Director, Louis Tanguay, had the pleasure of writing a guest post on Susan Newman Design Inc’s blog about Why Facebook “Doesn’t Work” For Your Small Business. In this article, Louis explores Facebook’s EdgeRank algorithm, and how most small businesses don’t take full advantage of Facebook’s tools and communication features. Also discussed are the best practices for Facebook Marketing as well as key strategies to avoid due to their lack of effectiveness.
If you’re a small business owner, then this Facebook Marketing post is a must-read. It’s so good, we wish he saved it for our own blog, but c’est la vie. You can read the full article right here, and please be sure to share it to spread the word around. Enjoy!
Read More: Check Out Our 5 Most Recent Posts:
- Combine Targeted Advertising with Segmentation for the Most Effective Strategy to Increase Conversions
- How Small Businesses Can Compete Against Big Box Stores and Amazon.com
- Focus On Increasing Profits, Not Price
- Marketing Collateral – No Such Thing As A “Throw Away” Item
- Grow Your Business 30%…or More!