Circle Marketing’s Managing Director, Louis Tanguay, had the pleasure of writing a guest post on Susan Newman Design Inc’s blog about Why Facebook “Doesn’t Work” For Your Small Business. In this article, Louis explores Facebook’s EdgeRank algorithm, and how most small businesses don’t take full advantage of Facebook’s tools and communication features. Also discussed are the best practices for Facebook Marketing as well as key strategies to avoid due to their lack of effectiveness.
If you’re a small business owner, then this Facebook Marketing post is a must-read. It’s so good, we wish he saved it for our own blog, but c’est la vie. You can read the full article right here, and please be sure to share it to spread the word around. Enjoy!
- Social Media Marketing Strategy for Small Businesses
- How Much Should A Website Cost?
- Why Marketing is Important to Your Small Business
- Circle Marketing Featured on the L.A. Business Spotlight Podcast [AUDIO]
- Working From Home – A Virtual Office Experiment
- 5 Promotional Marketing Ideas for Small Businesses
- 5 Other Website Mistakes You Shouldn’t Be Making
- Branding A Company for Strategic Growth
- In Defense of Badly Cropped Family Photos